- The museum features two large showrooms on the ground level and multiple rooms on the upper level. The upper level is accessible by a flight of stairs with hand railings. There is no handicap accessibility to the upper level.
- Cameras are welcome! We encourage you to take as many photos as you like. If using social media, be sure to Like our Facebook page and share your candid photos.
- Both levels of the museum include restrooms for visitors.
- Limited parking is available in the museum parking lot; however, street parking is available. (Weekend street parking is free)
- Planning a summer visit? Due to the age of the building, the upper level’s temperature can get warm in the summer so be sure to arrive early and start at the top!
Want to learn more? Read about the museum and what you will see!